We are looking for Registered Nurses who model a positive and professional image that emulates the organization’s mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation. We need team members who are committed to providing exceptional service throughout the facility, and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! As a Registered Nurse/ Registered Nurse you will plan and deliver nursing care to residents in accordance with current company, federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and dignity is maintained at all times. We are looking for candidates who model a positive and professional image that emulates the organization’s mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation with co-workers. We need team members who provide assistance to co-workers and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results.
The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall of our Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility and as may be directed by the administrator and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of nursing practice and professional decorum.
- Be Courteous, considerate and cooperative when communicating with all Facility staff, residents and public.
- Promote and maintain good public relations on behalf of the facility.
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations governing long term care nursing facilities.
- Knowledge and implementation of the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Direct and assist Licensed Nurses in clinical performances areas.
- RN: Perform functions and responsibilities of Assistant Director of Nursing Services on the day shift as directed.
- Reach appropriately to emergencies and disaster situations.
- Notify Administrator and/or Director of Nursing Services of any serious situation requiring administrative direction.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the Administrator due to facility needs.
Here’s what you need to succeed:
- Nursing degree from accredited college or graduation from approved RN program required
- Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN in California
- Current valid CPR certification required
- Commitment to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity, and to enrich every life we touch. Embracing the values of care & compassion, community, honesty & integrity, teamwork, innovation and safety
Job Type: Full-time